[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: fontinst documentation
- To: Rebecca and Rowland <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: fontinst documentation
- From: Lars Hellström <Lars.Hellstrom@math.umu.se>
- Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 13:51:51 +0100 (MET)
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-Reply-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>The fontinst documentation does not list the two commands \max and \min,
>>that can be used in integer expressions to compute the maximum and minimum
>>respectively of two integer expressions. (They were not included in the
>>v1.5 documentation either, as I recall it, but they are listed in the
>Hmm... Can you describe the syntax and give an example of their use?
The syntax is identical to that of \add. As for an example of use, you
could consider the following (taken from latin.mtx):
There is a \max on the third line.