[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: fontinst mailing list?
- To: "Melissa O'Neill" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: fontinst mailing list?
- From: Thierry Bouche <Thierry.Bouche@ujf-grenoble.fr>
- Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 10:35:21 +0200 (MET DST)
- Cc: email@example.com (Rebecca and Rowland), firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: <199805250500.WAA08750@daisy.cs.sfu.ca>
- References: <email@example.com><199805250500.WAA08750@daisy.cs.sfu.ca>
Concernant « Re: fontinst mailing list? », Melissa O'Neill écrit : «
» Sorry Rowland, I wasn't even aware there *was* a fontinst mailing list.
» Sometimes I wonder just how specific these things need to become anyway.
» Maybe there should be a `fontinst-for-those-wanting-to-do-advanced-math-
» interesting-things-about-a-font's-metrics-using-postscript-code' mailing
» list. It might even get two people.
& i'd be one of them for sure ;-)
if you're subscribed, you simply mail to <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
if you're not, you simply ask Alan Jeffrey to subscribe you
i realized recently that i was subscrided with an email address i have
not checked for almost one year, and that i missed about 4 mails, of
whose one of them (about Tcshishold's recommandations) i was sorry to