[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: fontinst documentation
- To: Ulrik Vieth <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: fontinst documentation
- From: Rebecca and Rowland <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 01:10:51 +0100
- In-Reply-To: <199806091148.NAA11100@attila.uni-duesseldorf.de>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> (message from Rebeccaand Rowland on Tue, 9 Jun 1998 10:11:07 +0100)
>> Hello Ulrik,
>> I've just cobbled together a horrible mess that's an approximation to some
>> newish documentation for fontinst. It needs a *lot* more work before being
>> released, but I think I've more-or-less added all the bits I wanted to add.
>> I'm not happy with the current structure, but I need a few days off to
>> think about it a bit more. The details of the document need dealing with
>> too - page layout and things like that. That much doesn't really matter
>> for now: I reckon it's probably best to let you have a look at it and add
>> the bits you know about and email it back to me so I can fiddle about with
>> the appearance and some of the structure (the bits I've added don't fit in
>> as well as they should with the original stuff).
>I'll see about it, when I have time. There's a public holiday coming
>up on Thursday in this part of Germany, so I may a chance to send you
>my comments on Friday before the next weekend.
Good stuff - thanks :-)