[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
bug in 8r.enc? (was Re: newbie question)
- To: Rolf Marvin B|e Lindgren <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: bug in 8r.enc? (was Re: newbie question)
- From: Rolf Marvin B|e Lindgren <email@example.com>
- Date: 12 Jan 1999 13:27:03 +0100
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: Rolf Marvin B|e Lindgren's message of "08 Jan 1999 21:04:24 +0100"
- User-Agent: Gnus/5.070069 (Pterodactyl Gnus v0.69) Emacs/20.3
[ Rolf Marvin B|e Lindgren
| adding (say)
| ptmr8r Times-Roman "TeXBase1Encoding ReEncodeFont" <8r.enc
| to psfonts.map, inputting ø gives ú where cmr gives ø.
| am I doing something wrong?
it doesn't seem that 8r.enc is doing its stuff right. should i start
editing 8r.enc, or is it possible that something else is wrong, i.e. is
it likely that the wrong .tfm's and .vf's are being read?