[metapost] Original Euler sources

Laurence Finston Laurence.Finston at gmx.de
Sun Jan 2 22:58:52 CET 2022

I've attached a photo, in case anyone is interested.  The white letters at the top are wax and the reddish-brown sheet is linoleum.
The version of the font is the unmodified PostScript version of eurb10, Euler Roman Bold.

I plan to make "hollowed out" bicolor versions and while this works with `glyph', I think it will work better by modifying the MF sources and will make it easier to get typesetting with the letters to work.

Again, if anyone is interested, the sources are here:  https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/3dldf.git/tree/src/Outline_Fonts

This is very much still a work in progress, though.