BAD signature from "TeX Live Distribution <tex-live at tug.org>"

Gary Hoffman glhoffman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 17:20:48 CEST 2024

For several days, I was unable to update Texlive using the Windows GUI.
Each time a message was returned that read “ERROR.”

I eventually tried updating via the command line. An error was returned,
which indicated that the tlmgr needed to be updated first. That seemed
strange because the GUI had given no indication that it needed to be
updated (i.e. the button was not active).

So I updated the tlmgr and then the installation. No problems.

If you haven't done so already, update the tlmgr and then update your
installation.

Gary Hoffman
Omaha NE

Sent from Gmail Mobile