Non-human users of TeX Live

Carlos linguafalsa at gmail.com
Fri May 3 22:08:57 CEST 2024

On Fri, May 03, 2024 at 02:02:38PM -0400, Carlos wrote:
> On Fri, May 03, 2024 at 09:56:13PM +0900, Norbert Preining wrote:
> > Jonathan,
> >
> > On Fri, 03 May 2024, Jonathan Fine wrote:
> > > I'd like some of us to focus on making TeX easier for these non-human
> > > users, or rather for the people who manage the non-humans.
> >
> > And in your infinite wisdom, what does this mean?
>
> LOL

Jonathan I am not mocking you or anything. Had to laugh after reading the response from Norbert. Sorry if interpreted otherwise.

But apparently this issue was also reported on the debian bugs list

but you're certainly right. The last message looks fishy. Who the heck is happistance by the way? Thank goodness I'm not running debian with this steev*