Fwd: New on CTAN: cyrillic-modern

Arthur Rosendahl arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Mon May 6 16:01:00 CEST 2024

On Mon, May 06, 2024 at 10:06:10PM +0900, Norbert Preining wrote:
> Have you a real example of a package uploaded *unchanged* for >=3 years?

  Just for fun: bengali-pandey, another font / language support package,
seems to have been uploaded in 2011, but the latest change dates from
2004: https://ctan.org/pkg/bengali-pandey (except for the documentation,
all files date from 1998—2002, with one file from 2004).

  Generally speaking, some packages will be uploaded unchanged after
some period of time, but with an updated last-modification date, which
will be quite hard to detect.  Still today, some packages have only a
version number and no date, so we just can’t know when they were last
modified (I noticed this was the general case a decade ago; not anymore
today).

	Arthur