[tex4ht] [bug #205] problem with htlatex and KOMA-Script

Karl Berry puszcza-hackers at gnu.org.ua
Wed Jul 16 01:05:43 CEST 2014

Update of bug #205 (project tex4ht):

             Open/Closed:                    Open => Closed                 


Follow-up Comment #2:

Thanks as always, Michal.  Committed.  

Putting everything into one patch file is perfect.  You might as well put your
own name in the ChangeLog entry since you are doing the work :).  (I changed
this one; no good reason why I didn't do that in the previous ones.)

For yet more extra credit, please see the tweaks I am making to the file
headers ("generated by", "copywrite", etc.) -- annoying but the end result is
better.  But if you'd rather leave that junk for me, that's fine too :).  The
real work is the important part, of course.

Thanks again,


Reply to this item at:


  Message sent via/by Puszcza

More information about the tex4ht mailing list