anything particularly clever you can do with vector graphics like svg ?

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 19 01:40:38 CEST 2022

I'm trying to put together a bunch of more or less raw data into a
single document but the graphics have detail at a lot of scales.
That is great in svg viewer but not pdf. I might be able to change
the graphics but limitations may be inherent in the amount of info :)

I am generating this svg from c++ so I can just as easily generate
latex code. Particular formats and packages that may be useful?

And I just ran into a case that Zotero did but not TooBib.
However, I've got a pretty good set of tools now so it
was quick to add :)

Thanks.

 Mike Marchywka
44 Crosscreek Trail
Jasper GA 30143
was 306 Charles Cox Drive  Canton, GA 30115
470-758-0799
404-788-1216