BachoTeX 2023 deadline extended

Jerzy Ludwichowski Jerzy.Ludwichowski at umk.pl
Sat Apr 1 11:57:21 CEST 2023

Dear TeXies, BachoTeX friends,

we have extended the registration deadline until 11th of April.

Here are some compelling reasons for coming:
     - we have not met for a long time
     - the conference program is (as always ;-) ) very interesting and
       entertaining (https://www.gust.org.pl/bachotex/2023-en/program),
       to mention some items of the still being extended program:
         - Andrzej Tomaszewski with his fascinating book projects,
         - Hans Hagen's series on ConTeXt MkXL and the LuaMetaTeX engine,
         - Bogusłaaw Jackowski and e-foundry's font engine,
         - Piotr Bolek about the monumental Project Kolberg,
         - workshops by Willy Egger, BarBara Wilińska and Kasia Burakowska,
         - West African djembe and dundun drumming concert,
         - beer tasting/appreciating,
         - bonfire,
         - conference dinner,
         - and, and, and...
      - our special guests will be 5 students from Odessa University,
Ukraine

You can't miss BachoTeX 2023:
https://www.gust.org.pl/bachotex/2023-en/registration/registration-form

for the Organizing Committee