Installation issue with TeX Live 2023 on Linux Mint

Philip Taylor (Hellenic Institute) P.Taylor at Hellenic-Institute.Uk
Thu Apr 13 11:11:00 CEST 2023

On 13/04/2023 09:35, Lars Madsen via texhax wrote:
> What exactly did you install? (scheme) and did the installation complete?
>
> I find it rather strange that it is starting by creating the pdflatex
> format, that should have been done at the end of the installation.

Is it not the case, Lars, that it was not the installation log that
Yassine attached but rather the output of "pdflatex -shell-escape
helloWorld.tex" ?

--
/Philip Taylor/