Problem converting pdfLaTeX book to LuaLaTeX

Haines Brown haines at histomat.net
Mon Aug 28 22:09:59 CEST 2023

I'm running TexLive 2022 and have not yet upgraded to 2023.

I'm trying to convert a book written with pdfLaTeX to LuaLaTex. My
hesitation is that publishers will not accept LuaLaTeX

In the pdfLaTeX file I have the line \usepackage{fancyheader}. When
it is in a LuaLaTeX file I get error that the .style file
cannot be found. Here is minimalist example:

  \documentclass[12pt]{book}
  \usepackage{fontspec}
  \begin{document}
  TEST
  \end{document}

  ! LaTeX Error: File `fancyheader.sty' not found.

A search on line did not indicate that fancyheader had been
deprecated.

--

     Haines Brown