Problem with enumerate

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 21:43:06 CEST 2023

Hi

Herbert Voss, correctly I'm sure, solved Michael Barr's problem with the
comment:

\usepackage{enumerate}
> \usepackage{maa-monthly}

Are there other languages in which the loading order of packages makes such
a significant difference?

I know that for Python if that happens then there's probably something
wrong with at least one of the packages.

Finally, my best wishes to Michael. As a graduate student I learnt
homological algebra and category, and was aware of their role in the theory
of toposes. I am fascinated by their relation to intuitionistic mathematics.

with best regards

Jonathan