Ghostscript problem in the MacTeX 2023

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Sat Jun 3 02:09:58 CEST 2023

Hi Sarthak,

I suggest asking in the MacTeX mailing list, since these are Mac specific
questions none of us here can answer you.

Thanks

Norbert

PS: You *TeX* is most probably running, your LaTeXIt might complain.
What about trying typesetting a document in the Terminal?

--
Mercari Inc.     +     IFMGA Guide     +     TU Wien     +     TeX Live