Ghostscript problem in the MacTeX 2023

Sarthak vijaysarthak23 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 17:05:33 CEST 2023

Dear Ettore, Norbert and support,

I am pleased to inform that everything has been sorted out now by what
Richard just suggested: Changing the following paths in the
preferences/settings did the trick:

   1. In TeXShop, under the Engine tab, changed the "Distiller
   (ghostscript)" field to    "/opt/homebrew/bin".
   2. In LaTeXiT, under the Typesetting tab, changed
   the "Ghostscript (gs)" field to    "/opt/homebrew/bin/gs", and
   the "ps2pdf" field to    "/opt/homebrew/bin/ps2pdf".

Thanks for the impeccable support!
Sarthak.