is subtable part of a package?

Paulo Ney de Souza pauloney at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 15:59:58 CET 2023

I understand. But being deprecated means in between other things that it is
not being maintained and should not be used because it may stop working
anytime soon and it will not be fixed. In fact there are other things in
this package -- that one may be tempted to use -- that no longer works.

Paulo Ney