My old way of redefining a command no longer works.

Philip Taylor (Hellenic Institute) P.Taylor at Hellenic-Institute.Uk
Thu May 4 11:31:28 CEST 2023

I suspect that what Steve meant is that his method has always worked for
non-outer commands and this is the first time he has tried it with an
outer ...