some success

Walter Burkhard wburkhard at ucsd.edu
Sun Oct 15 22:10:35 CEST 2023

Thanks for the info regarding use of the  cfftot1  command to create
the .pfb   file.   Now I have the .tfm,  .vf,  .enc and .pfb files in the
correct locations   (on texlive/texmf-local)

the next steps are then   ---   mktexlsr   followed by   updmap-sys
The sudo mktexlsr runs to successful completion issuing the response
"Done."
The sudo updmap-sys does not successfully complete.  I have attached
a screen shot of its output.

Any hopeful suggestions would be appreciated.

Walt