A blind users guide to getting started with LaTeX

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 18:28:20 CEST 2023

Hi

On the Blind Math list I've been asked for "a guide to get started with
LaTeX". I welcome suggestions.

I don't think there's a single good answer to this question. Much depends
on the needs and wishes of the person using the guide. In this case the
person is "interested in math in particular, not publishing books whatever".

To help users choose a guide, if possible I'd appreciate a brief
description of any suggested guide, both in terms of content and purpose,
and in terms of accessibility. But don't let that be an obstacle to making
a suggestion.

You can find the Blind Math post asking for help at

with kind regards

Jonathan