Not off-topic: Wrong couple divorced after computer error by law firm Vardag's

Kaveh Bazargan kaveh at rivervalley.io
Fri Apr 19 15:11:06 CEST 2024

These are legal documents so the content is important. What if there were
an anomaly between them? which is the correct one? I have suggested that
there should always be a "format of record" that is definitive.
http://zeeba.tv/never-mind-the-version-of-record-which-is-your-format-of-record/

--
Kaveh Bazargan PhD
Director
<https://orcid.org/0000-0002-1414-9098> ● @kaveh1000 at mastodon.social
<https://mastodon.social/@kaveh1000>
*Accelerating the Communication of Research*

*
<https://www.linkedin.com/posts/bazargankaveh_ismte-innovation-award-recipient-kaveh-bazargan-activity-7039348552526921728-XAEB/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop>
 [image:
https://rivervalley.io/gigabyte-wins-the-alpsp-scholarly-publishing-innovation-award-using-river-valleys-publishing-technology/]