[XeTeX] pstricks pst-math pst-plot and xelatex

Ulrike Fischer news2 at nililand.de
Mon Oct 27 09:50:26 CET 2008

Am Sun, 26 Oct 2008 21:40:37 +0100 schrieb Martin Scholz:

> its still the same the coordinate-system is drawn but no function in it.
> here is the tex and the pdf file with the above log

Your log looks quite similar to mine. I can't see anything obvious.
If something is going wrong during the tex->xdv run then I think it can
only be because of xdvipdfmx.con:
  %% Version 0.02 (2008/06/20)

But I don't find this really probable and would suspect xdvipdfmx. What
is your version?
C:\test>xdvipdfmx -h
This is xdvipdfmx-0.7.3 svn 811 by Jonathan Kew and Jin-Hwan Cho,

Also try to get some more information from xdvipdfmx. Run

xelatex --output-driver="xdvipdfmx -vv" exa

--
Ulrike Fischer