[XeTeX] headers wrong with polyglossia and/or bidi

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Tue Oct 13 10:17:48 CEST 2009

Am Mon, 12 Oct 2009 17:47:30 -0400 schrieb sjo:

> I downloaded from that site and the problem is resolved. Many thanks
> for maintaining bidi. I really appreciate it.
>
> I would welcome any suggestions of how to keep the various packages
> such as bidi, polyglossia and the xelatex app on my Windows
> workstation in synch with the latest versions (other than continuous
> manual downloading). As I mentioned, miktex 2008 does not seem to
> always have the latest sources. Does Texlive do a better job?

I doubt it. As far as I know both systems relies (with a few
exceptions) on the versions available on CTAN and in general when
they are new uploads at CTAN they update their packages within days.
But you can't expect that the maintainers skim the net to find the
developer pages of packages and monitor them.

--
Ulrike Fischer