[XeTeX] (no subject)

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Fri May 26 13:10:41 CEST 2023

Hi,

I do not deal with grammars bu I have published a photo book in Czech
with texts also in Hindi and Urdu:
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz/bharat.php
The source is in XML with my own scheme in Relax NG and my own XSLT to
XeLaTeX. I had a lecture on it but the slides are in Czech.

Numbering with cross references is not a problem. LaTeX has two macros
for advancing the counter value, \stepcounter just increments the
value, \refstepcounter creates also the internal macros for cross
references. The definition of counters can optionall instruct LaTeX
that the counter should be reset to zero whenever the value of a
counter in the higher hierarchy changes, this is done for
chapter/section/subsection etc. If you do not request resetting, the
counter will be independent. It is useful to read the section on
counters in the LaTeX source to understand how it is done and you will
see that you just have to define a few macros.

Zdeněk Wagner
https://www.zdenek-wagner.eu/