[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Problem with \installfont in fontinst 1.8
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Problem with \installfont in fontinst 1.8
- From: Ulrik Vieth <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 11:52:25 +0200
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org> (message from Rebeccaand Rowland on Wed, 15 Jul 1998 02:47:47 +0100)
> Hmm... Yes, but... The individual using fontinst does need to know which
> pl files are needed and how to create them. A trivial point, perhaps, but
> it shouldn't be neglected.
That's why I put in the following paragraph, when I revised your manual.
Note that \pl files are not normally kept in \TeX\ installations, so
if you want to use MF fonts with \fontinst you have to generate the
corresponding \pl files from \tfm files and put them in your working
directory before running \fontinst.
Did you miss that?