[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
psnfss revised fonts with checksums
- To: P.T.H.Tutelaers@urc.tue.nl, email@example.com
- Subject: psnfss revised fonts with checksums
- From: Sebastian Rahtz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 1 Dec 1995 15:03:11 GMT
- In-Reply-To: <199511271056.LAA23131@asterix.urc.tue.nl>
- References: <199511271056.LAA23131@asterix.urc.tue.nl>
I just regenerated metrics for all the Adobe, Monotype and Lucida fonts that I
have, using a revised script and tools from Piet Tutelaers which
calculates a checksum compatible with ps2pk. To be honest, I haven't
tested this much, so I hope Piet will take a representative sample and be
more destructive than I could be.
The revised metrics, and the revised tools, are all on CTAN, replacing
what was there before. unless i have done something stupid, only the
checksums will be different.
See also fonts/psfonts/ts1 for a revised setup for the Text Companion
fonts; I won't announce this widely until someone else tries it and
tests it. Elsevier Science TeX people are using it daily but they
don't know it :-}
See also fonts/psfonts/cyr for some material on various Cyrillic encoding,
fontinst setups etc. You want Monotype Times Cyrillic in AMS encoding?
you got it.