tlmgr: not verified: valid signature with expired key

Norbert Preining norbert at preining.info
Wed May 8 02:03:03 CEST 2024

On Tue, 07 May 2024, Georg-Johann Lay wrote:
> tlmgr: Local TeX Live (2022) is older than remote repository (2024).

Yes, you are running an old TeX Live.

> > 	tlmgr install listofitems
>
> This is now extremely slow.  It freezes for 2 minutes or so and then:

I am surprised that it freezes for 2 min, but it does ship out the
correct message.

> Does this mean that only the newest version of TeXlive is supported,
> and the version of older versions is dropped?

The default tlnet via CTAN only carries the latest version.
You can use the tlnet archive at
	https://texlive.info/tlnet-archive/

Best regards

Norbert

--
arXiv / Cornell University   +   IFMGA Guide   +   TU Wien  +  TeX Live