Software: beastie

Norman Gray gray at nxg.name
Sun May 19 10:20:24 CEST 2024

Greetings.

On 19 May 2024, at 8:57, Norman Gray wrote:

> [ I'm aware I'm at least somewhat misusing the list by making a
> software announcement on it, but I feel uncertain where else to go, in
> the absence of something like comp.text.tex; the biblio at tug list seems
> moribund ]

Of course, _now_ I find texhak at tug, which is probably a better
destination for this.

(How did I not know about that list before!?  I only found it just now,
after happening to notice a mention of comp.text.tex in the current
TUGBoat, which in turn mentioned tug.org/begin.html)

Best wishes,

Norman
(hrumph)

--