Installation issue with TeX Live 2023 on Linux Mint

Paulo Ney de Souza pauloney at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 01:06:19 CEST 2023

Dear Yassine,

I feel you should just remove the botched installation and do it all again.
If you have the file for the DVD downloaded, it should be a breeze and a
lot easier than finding what occurred and trying to fix it by trying
individual commands.

There is almost no reason for you to use TL 2021, especially the ones
listed in this thread.

Paulo Ney