Installation issue with TeX Live 2023 on Linux Mint

Yassine Mrabet yassine.mrabet at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 18:20:36 CEST 2023

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your help, finally it works. The instructions are as follows :

- https://www.tug.org/texlive/quickinstall.html
- Execute the following commands (thanks Norbert) :

mktexlsr
> tlmgr generate _fmtutil
> fmtutil-sys --all
> tlmgr generate _updmap
> updmap-sys

- Add the Latex 2023 fonts path :

<dir>/path/to/texlive/2023/fonts/opentype</dir>
> <dir>/path/to/texlive/2023/fonts/truetype</dir>

/etc/fonts/fonts.conf

Finally update with fc-cache -f, and all should work !

Once again, thank you for all your reponses
Best regards