if you were writing a physics paper with a lot of QM,

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 5 14:43:20 CET 2023

I just ran into this,

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1810.11016.pdf

which seems to illustrate a lot of typical math.
If you were authoring math oriented
documents and wanted to integrate your analysis
and publications, what would your source code
be for equations like this? I would imagine
you could do it in mathmatica or
matlab and export latex but how does
that integrate with high performance
code that you may use for numerical
solutions?

Again, I'm not big on appearance and don't
expect my latex code to be publication quality
but just curious about maintaining consistency
among pieces to avoid publication errors.
And trying to figure out what software to work
with :) My algebra has not gotten much better
with age...

"MikeMath" or my home brew mathmatica
seems to be coming together- although
an "on the fly" incremental math renderer
may be better than latexmk. I'm trying to
figure out what to do with some tensor
and operator implementations as well as the
bra/ket notations etc.

Also finding bugs in "chromate" by TooBib
and stand-alone file downloader that uses
largely headless chrome. I should replace the
nodejs wscat with a real websocket library
and find a better way to serialize asynchronous
events but as kluged as it is is seems to work
pretty well for now. Hopefully as I encounter
more websites I can learn more javascript
for stuff to emulate. As this does not use
puppeter, and talks directly to the chrome debug port,
its interesting webtool lol.

Thanks.

--

mike marchywka