MacTeX Installation fails on M1 Mac

Martin you.find.me at icloud.com
Tue May 2 19:16:47 CEST 2023

Dear TUG-Team,

I need to compile my Master Thesis. I worked on my old Mac with MacTex successfully.

Now I changed my Mac from Intel to an Apple M1 Chipset (Arm based). With that I receive a failure message, which describes to contact the developer of the Software:

What I tried so far:
Download the version with the failure from https://www.tug.org/mactex/mainpage2023.html
I followed the instruction from your FAQ https://www.tug.org/mactex/faq.html#qm01 —> I made the md5 test —> number fits to the given number on the download site
I downloaded different distributions from universities all over Germany (Regensburg, Leipzig, Berlin,) —> all with the same error
I tried a distribution from 2022 —> same error

Can you please give me some instructions how to get MacTeX installed?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards.
Martin

PS: System-Infos