A TFM Compliance Checker for the TeX Live distribution

Didier Verna didier at didierverna.net
Tue Jul 9 17:56:11 CEST 2024

Paulo Ney de Souza <pauloney at gmail.com> wrote:

> Very cool! Would you be able to extend this to other font format?

  Yes, that's my plan. For starters I'd like to complete the underlying
library with OFM and JFM which are not supported yet[1]. I've also
started to parse OpenType, but that will require some time to complete.
It's a whole different scale of a format :-).

Footnotes:
[1]  BTW, if anyone knows where some form of official documentation for
     those formats can be found, I'm interested. I found a "Draft
     Documentation for the Omega System" PDF which talks about OFM, and
     I didn't look for JFM doc yet.

--
Resistance is futile. You will be jazzimilated.

Lisp, Jazz, Aïkido: http://www.didierverna.info