ok, so it works if I ok errors on every bibitem lol.

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 8 02:02:48 CEST 2024

From: texhax <texhax-bounces+marchywka=hotmail.com at tug.org> on behalf of Ulrike Fischer <news3 at nililand.de>
Sent: Friday, June 7, 2024 6:48 PM
To: texhax at tug.org
Subject: Re: ok, so it works if I ok errors on every bibitem lol.

Am Fri, 7 Jun 2024 18:33:17 -0400 schrieb Mike Marchywka:

> With the prior comments pdflatex and lualatex appear to work
> on my document until I run bibtex. If I modify my build script,
> Is this another well known simple thing? Thanks.

No idea. Build a complete example that can be used to test your
problem. It can't be so difficult.

It turned out to be chapterbib,

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%5\usepackage{chapterbib}    % allows a bibliography for each chapter (each labguide has it's own)

which I could comment out without apparent defect pending
actually looking at the output in detail :)
So basically then I have revtex4-2, expanding input and remove chapterbib.

Thanks.

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/