[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: TS1 encoding for PS fonts
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: TS1 encoding for PS fonts
- From: email@example.com (Alan Jeffrey)
- Date: Thu, 19 Oct 95 18:29 BST
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <199510170803.JAA21087@cadair.elsevier.co.uk> (message from Sebastian Rahtz on Tue, 17 Oct 1995 09:03:29 +0100)
> > These warnings also get written into the `.vf' files, and then regurgitated
> > by DVIPS whenever it runs on a file that uses TS1.
Not quite. They're only regurgitated by dvips whenever you use a
missing glyph. In most cases this is what you want---otherwise you'd
never get any warning about missing glyphs. Admittedly it is a bit
tedious when printing out test pages, but I think it's more important
to have a warning about a mishap than make printing test sheets easy.