[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: texinfo language command?
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: texinfo language command?
- From: Rebecca and Rowland <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 00:27:39 +0000
- In-Reply-To: <199902012243.WAA64098@out5.ibm.net>
At 10:41 pm +0000 1/2/99, Walter Schmidt wrote:
>On Mon, 1 Feb 1999 18:21:00 +0000 (GMT), Chris Rowley wrote:
>>>and they provide boldface and/or italic variants,
>>Sounds strange: a sloped variant maybe
>It *is* just sloped, but Adobe calls it "italic".
>Neither boldface nor sloped is "official", but it isn't
I think you'll find that it is:
says, as I recall, that only the official symbol may be used, and it's got
to be in black or the official shade of blue.
> Using the "regular" symbol within an
>italic and/or boldface environment would be too ugly.
Yep. Such considerations are irrelevant to the idiots who came up with the